Welcome to LendVantage.com (the "Company") Web Site (the "Site")! Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the Terms of Website Use set forth in this Agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing the site.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms of website use, you may not access or use the site.
The company may, from time to time, make changes or additions to this agreement, and your continued use of the site after the company makes such changes or additions will signify that you agree to such changes or additions. you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms of website use.
- Proprietary Rights. Everything that appears on the Site is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries and may not be used except as provided in these Terms of Website Use. The Company neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Inaccuracies at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
- Security at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site makes any representations about the suitability of the content of this Site for any purpose, nor that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Everything on this site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Limitation of Liabilities. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producting, or delivering the site shall be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. in no event shall the companys total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, warranty, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), strict liability or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion at the Site. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit or post may be used by the Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, distribution or posting. Furthermore, the Company will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any unsolicited communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of People or Places. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms of Website Use, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Links. The Company has not reviewed any sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Conduct of Site Visitors. Although the Company may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, the Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Company retains the right to remove any such posting and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
- Notices. The Company may give notice to its users by means of a general notice on this Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address on its records, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user's address on its records.
- International Use. None of the products or underlying information or technology available at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United Stated Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading from, or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You further agree to indemnify the Company against any all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.
- Monitoring, Copying, Altering or Interfering With the Site. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, Web crawler, screen scraper, automated query program or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of the Company or the appropriate third party.
- General Information. These Terms of Website Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the home state of LendVantage, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms of Website Use shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the home state of merchantedge.com, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provisions of these Terms of Website Use shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then the provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Website Use and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Mandatory Arbitration. If you have any dispute concerning any aspect of these Terms of Website Use, the Website, or any of our services, you agree to submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in the county where you live by filing a Demand for Arbitration. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute including any claim that all or any part of these Terms of Website Use are unenforceable.
If we have a dispute, we will submit our dispute for resolution by arbitration before the AAA in the state of Delaware. If either party files for arbitration, it will be conducted in accordance with the then current AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute including any claim related to your use of the Website, or any of our services. If either party proceeds to arbitration, each party will pay its own AAA filing, administration and arbitrator fees unless the arbitrator determines that a party’s claim is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), in which case the party submitting such claim shall pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees. For claims brought by you of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. The arbitrator may award any form of individual or equitable relief, including injunctive relief. Any award will be final and conclusive to the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party agrees that the arbitration proceedings and results of such proceedings shall be kept confidential. This provision shall not be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration.
You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in such a suit. The Terms of Website Use do not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that, via your acceptance of these dispute resolution provisions, you waive any right to a jury trial, as well as your right to bring, join or participate as a plaintiff or a class member in a class action suit or multi-party arbitration brought against us, any person related to us or a service provider used by us to provide the service.